Wednesday, September 07, 2005

It's a new season!

Isn't it weird that the fall is almost more of a new year than January 1st? I love that Septemeber is marked by new begennings! I'm working hard on our new church website, and it will be soo good to see that up and working. Then Darrin sent me a proof of our new site for Emerge Ministries - and how I was blown away! It was soo good! I can't wait to get it out there!

What a blessing to be in a place where you can launch out into brand new things. We have a new event on monday nights called "Amplify" and it's really exciting to see the possibilites of what God can do! We're really dreaming to see pre-teens high school students and young adults catch a glimpse of God, and never be the same again! Hugh mentioned today that it's like starting a brand new ministry, yet with all the support knowledge and backing that's happened by being here in Vernon for five years. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home