Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Whole Story - Part 2

Fast forward till last week ... Once I came home from a week away at Lakelse Teen Camp, I had decided that it was time to get engaged!  So after many dreams and schemes, I decided upon a plan.  I made a collage of pictures of Desi, and Desi and I, along with a title that said "Desiree is ..." and descriptive words such as "Beautiful" "My dear" "Musical" etc..

After watching one of Desi's friends perform his piano pieces at the Music School, we decided to go back to my place to hang for a while.  I wasn't entirely sure when I'd "pop" the question, but I had a feeling that I should take this opportunity.  So, I grabbed the collage, and had her close her eyes, then presented it to her.  She thought it was really sweet, and then I replied ... "there's one description that's missing...."  then I pulled out a little piece of paper that said "My wife"....... and that was that!!

Btw - Wedding date is November 8th, Location: TBA

3 Comments:

At 11:40 a.m., Blogger elliott5inbc said...

AWEEEEEEEE....sweet story....good job Jess.....but you didn't say what she said????

HAHA...

 
At 11:42 a.m., Blogger Jesse said...

Well a story has to have some suspense ;)

 
At 7:54 p.m., Blogger themisfit said...

Congrats Jesse

 

Post a Comment

<< Home