Friday, June 22, 2007

Benefit Concert


I'm excited! Tonight I'm hosting a benefit concert for me to replace my bass that was stolen a month and a half ago from the church. It's going to be a fantatic night of music, with 3 others besides myself dishing up some great tunes. The only drawback, I feel really foolish asking people to help me get a new bass. The astounding thing is that people really do want to help me with this, which is awesome! If you live nearby and want to come out, feel free! 7pm at Alexis Park Church. Admission is by donation.

5 Comments:

At 10:05 a.m., Blogger elliott5inbc said...

Hey Jess..
HOw did the fundraiser go??

 
At 2:00 p.m., Blogger Jesse said...

Hey Michelle,
The fundraise was really good! All of the music was excellent, and everyone seemed to have a great time. I raised about $300 towards my new bass, so I was really pleased with that! Thanks for asking :)

 
At 10:12 a.m., Blogger jaz & les ghag said...

Hey Jesse that's great! Hope you get your bass soon!!!
Les and Jaz

 
At 2:18 p.m., Blogger RevTrevK said...

Hey Jesse, thanks so much for planning the concert. I enjoyed it alot!! I feel bad for those people who didn't come - they really missed out.

 
At 10:54 p.m., Blogger 文章 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home