Saturday, October 22, 2011

New Music!

I picked up some great new music yesterday. Jazz guitarist's "All we need..." an instrumental album of John Lennon & Beatles tunes - great music for creative writing! I also picked up the new Downhere cd "On the altar of love", which reminded me a story.

Last summer Des and I were looking to use up a gift certificate to the Christian Bookstore in Vernon. Our last purchase was supposed to be a 'down here' cd, since we were recommended to get some of their music by a friend. So we found the tab where there was supposed to be 'down here' cds, picked one out and bought it.

Our our way to the coast we put the cd in the car stereo, and while we enjoyed it I though - I didn't know 'downhere' sounded like this? After I first listen through I decided to look more closely at the cd cover. Turns out we didn't buy a 'downhere' cd after all! Rather we bought a cd called 'The Drawing Room' (http://www.myspace.com/inthedrawingroom)- which I thought was name of the 'downhere' album we had purchased! So all that to say we unintentionally bought a cd from an artist we didn't know, and thankfully ended up really liking it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home