Monday, July 03, 2006

Weddings .... lots of weddings

I've had the privledge of "performing" three marraiges since May. Pretty crazy! It's a honouring and scary thing to have one of the most important moments in a couple's life in your hands. Either you lead them well, or it gets imfamously remembered from that moment on!

Thankfully, each one has been awesome! I think my first wedding was more nerve wracking for me then for the bride and groom! But, they were very gracious and easy going. The second one was cool since it was back in my hometown of Smithers. The weather is always changing up there, and with an outdoor wedding we weren't sure quite what to expect. It was lightly raining when the groom and I took our places, however by the time the bride came up, the rain had stopped. Eventually the sun even came out ... crazy nothern weather!!! :) This last weekend I did my cousin's wedding, which was very cool. It was a small family affair done outside in Enderby's countryside. The only drawback, the heat and mosquitos. Thankfully both were not a problem on the wedding day! However, for the rehearsal ... we were jumping out of skin trying to keep the mosquitos at bay while trying to remember what exactly we were going to do the next day!

1 Comments:

At 11:06 a.m., Blogger ericandmonique said...

Hey cous, I like your little comment about the mosquitoes what a weekend that was hehehe. I'm so glad you married Eric and I, and we appreciate it so much. Well i should go i just found out that i have the norwalk flu, it sucks so much. Well i hope to see you soon.

Love
Monique

 

Post a Comment

<< Home