Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm not made to be an action hero

I had a interesting thing happen to me some time ago. I was walking in downtown Vernon, and was waiting at a cross walk for the light to turn so I can cross the road. I saw a very cute little Toyota Echo Hatchback waiting to turn left opposite of me. I was thinking about how I like the look of those cars, and they I'm sure they'd be fun to own when the light changed and I started to cross the road.

All of a sudden I realize that the cute little Echo is coming at me full boar! Now, I always dreamed that if someone was going to try to run me over, I'd be very sneaky ... wait till the car almost hit me ... the lunge out of the way. Did I do that this time.... nope ... did I even move ... nope. All I could do was yell and turn to face the car!! Thankfully the little old lady saw me at the last second and jammed on the brakes. I seriously thought that I was going to be hit by a cute little Echo that night. Turns out, I wasn't made be an action hero afterall.

1 Comments:

At 5:04 p.m., Blogger jeremy postal said...

Like a deer in the headlights.......
Yikes.

Careful where you walk Jesse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home