Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ordination here I come

I took another step closer to ordination this week. I got to attend an ordination seminar in Chilliwack put on by the BC/ Yukon District of the PAOC. It was a fantastic time! First off, we were so well taken care of! The facility was top notch (Stillwoods Camp), and the food was quite amazing. The sessions them selves were full of great teaching, hilarious stories, and truely God inspired moments.

I also got to hang with some great friends. I was totally suprised and stoked that my friends Ron and Brooke, who are minstering in Mexico, made it up for the seminars! I hadn't seen them in years!

So, I'm one step closer to being a "Rev", how crazy is that. That seems quite hard to imagine actually. Next up ... interviews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home