Tuesday, November 28, 2006

it's a bit chilly in here

Nothing all to crazy going on here, except for some pretty cold weather, which I don't mind come to think of it. It might be -18 now, but it's sunny, and I'll take sun and cold over warm and cloudy almost any day!

Speaking of chilly, that's how I've been feeling spiritually lately. No real reason why, but I just feel a bit unfocused as of late. I read back about times when I've had some really amazing insights about life and God, feeling sharp and alive. Instead right now I'm feeling a bit sluggish, so here's to warming up my heart and soul, and charging ahead into whatever the future holds!

3 Comments:

At 1:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take cold and chilly over cloudy any day too...Why I live in Vancouver? I don't know

 
At 2:53 p.m., Blogger Jesse said...

Yah I hear ya on that! Usually it's cloudy here all winter long, very little sun. So it was definatly welcome to get some winter sunshine, even if it meant dealing with the cold!

 
At 10:18 p.m., Blogger elliott5inbc said...

I'm with ya Jess...

Today it's -1 out and that's just fine with me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home